About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rahmat Ilahi

Alhamdulillah, Happy hari ni..my hubby bawa lunch kat Rahmat, Kg pasir putih...yg best x yah masak..besssssssst sangat ...coz memasak is not my passion..but my patient..hahhaha...
Pray to Allah that i can make him feel happy..


Esok ada visitor dari KL MPHM nak visit my clinic..eh my father's clinic...hope everything goes well..esok ngan hubby nak pergi kol 5:30 pagi...hehhehe biar benar...cam x caya je..


Hari ni dapat wat exercise tepat kol 8 to 8:20pm...dah mentioned kat hubby that i must exercise..so jangan kacau ye....ekekkek..."i love u" ni ketawakan je..dia kata dah berbelas kali cakap kat dia...tu belom masuk nak kata g gym wat aerobik..dia senyum je...mesti dia gelakkan i dalam hati sebab berangan x sudah nak exercise...today..i made it..yeaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!


Alhamdulillah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment